Thursday, January 14, 2016

Bridal Expos: Wedding Dresses

I always say I have the coolest job. I work closely with Brides Club and help put on the fashion shows for the expos. We had the coolest opportunity to be on King 5!!!! Of course I wasn't on TV, but I played a part in it. Check out the video clip here, and read the article below.



The most important purchase a bride makes before her wedding is without a doubt, her wedding gown.
The national average is about $2,500 for a wedding dress - but if you know where to look, you can say "yes" to a fabulous dress for less than a grand.
Brad Buckles from Bridesclub.com and Anna Lorenz from Gown and Glove Bridal in Bellingham shared five designer and custom-made dresses available for less than $1,000. Visit them both at the Bridesclub.com Wedding Expos coming up in January.
Bridesclub.com Wedding Expo dates:
Jan 9-10, Tacoma
Jan 23-24, Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment